U8 Program - REGISTER TODAY
UpdatedThursday February 27, 2020 byTCMSA.
** Registration OPEN **
TriCity Minor Softball Association is proud to present a U8 program.
Our program is designed to introduce girls to the great game of softball in a FUN and SUPPORTIVE environment. This is a new and exciting program that the President of Softball BC has called a “GAME CHANGER”.
- 1 game and 1 practice per week (monday/wednesday's)
- smaller team rosters
- Mentorship by our older players
- More action and excitement
- NO WALKS OR STRIKEOUTS
- Keep more girls involved
- More batting, catching & throwing
- Develop fundamental softball skills
- Engage all skill levels
- HAVE FUN
The season runs from mid-March to the end of June..The cost for the season is $150 ($140 TCMSA registration fee, Softball BC membership and $10 processing fee). NOTE: $25 late fee applies after March 1.
- Contact TCMSA Michelle Roeseler @ email@example.com
- Open the attached U8 Fact Sheet
Testimonials fom previous years' U8 Camps:
- From Tony, Jan 23rd: “My daughter Alexandra had a great time yesterday and is very excited to play Softball this year, As a side note you and your team taught more about the fundamentals of “ball” in the short time yesterday than what Baseball offered in two years, Job well done, very professional and actual meaningful instructions…”
- From Stacey, Feb 2nd: “Wanted to let you know how excited Georgia is to be part of this :) She noticed that one of the "big girls" from the last event is also a student at Cedar Drive Elementary. She was very excited to see her (I don't know her name...shorter girl with long red hair). Also, I was painting faces at the Cedar Drive carnival on Saturday and a gaggle of giggling girls came through my booth so very excited and proud of their softball team. All 4 of them got yellow-green softballs with red stitching - and glitter of course ;) - painted on their cheeks. All they talked about was their team and how much fun they had together. I asked who they played with and they said Tricity - "The Titans!", quite proudly. Lots of excitement brewing over this league. As a former softballer myself, I'm proud to be a parental part of it. :)…”
- From Emma, Jan 23rd: "HI, First, I wanted to take a moment to say what a wonderful,inviting kind happy group of people we met yesterday, from the moment we entered the gym myself,my husband and especially my daughter felt like we had know all the coaches 10 years! My daughter loved every moment and begged me to take her to get a glove and helmet."